Lars Herberholz was born in Offenbach am Main in 1989. After having graduated from secondary school in 2009 he began to study Business Engineering at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology in 2010. His major fields of study are Finance, Public Finance and Continuous Optimization. Since June 2014 he is employed as a research assistant at the Chair of Public Finance and Public Management.
Competencies at the chair
- Lecture assistance "Public Management"
- Seminar "Public Finance"
- Project management
Fields of Research
- Economics of Education
- Governance through Higher Education Funding
- Bachelor thesis: The New Public Management approach in higher education
- Bachelor thesis: Interdependencies in higher education funding
- Further topics on request
- Bachelor thesis: Milton Friedman's idea of Human Capital Contracts