Lorenz Kemper was born in 1989 in Hamburg, Germany. After having graduated from high school he went on to study Economics at the University of Mannheim and the National University of Singapore. Thereafter he switched to KIT to strive for a master's degree in Economics Engineering. His major point of studies lay within Microeconomics, Statistics and Business Informatics. As of summer 2014 he works as research assistant at the Chair of Public Finance and Public Management.
Responsibilities at the Chair
- Seminar "History of Economic Thought" (Faculty teaching award 2016)
- Lecture organization
- Macroeconomics (since 2017 with Prof. Brumm)
- Public Finance
- IT supervisor
- Letters of recommendation for students
- Mentoring and supervision of seminars and final theses
- Institutional Economics
- Data analysis techniques in economic research
- Topic ideas with respect to public finance and higher education research are welcome.