Chrysi Cherouveim was born in Athens in 1987. After graduating from high-school she studied Economic Sciences at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (Bachelor) and in the UADPhilEcon Programm in Economics (MPhil). Her major fields of study are Public Finances, Public Debt Management and Fiscal Policy. Since summer term 2012 she is employed with the Chair of Public Finance and Public Management at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology. She is specialized in the Public Debt and its Structure.
Competences at the Chair
- Lecture Assistance “Macroeconomics“
- Learning agreements for studies abroad
- Letters of recommendation for students
Fields of Research
- Public Finance in strong performing economies
- Fiscal Policy and Public Debt Sustainability